Morning Light at Peggy’s Cove
Feel like you have the picturesque fishing village of Peggy’s Cove all to yourself during this early morning guided photography tour at one of Nova Scotia’s most iconic locations. Avoid the crowds and get the best shots of North America’s most photographed lighthouse during this early morning tour. Explore the unique, glacier-scarred landscape and hear stories about the rich history dating back over two centuries, while capturing the sheltered coves, historic buildings, and stunning views of the North Atlantic. Whether you’re a history buff, nature lover, or simply looking for a breathtaking destination to explore, Peggy’s Cove has something for everyone!
The “Morning Light at Peggy’s Cove” Experience Includes:
- Guided tour of Peggy’s Cove, led by local professional artists and photographers. The guides of Picture Perfect Tours know the best photography spots and hidden gems.
- Photography tips: learn easy-to-use camera phone tips and techniques to capture stunning travel images.
- Exclusive experience: this trip has a maximum group size of 10 to ensure personalized attention. Private tours are also available upon request.
- Discover a local hidden gem: as the groups of travellers start to arrive at Peggy’s Cove, we’ll head to a nearby nature hike just down the coast.
- Experience the area’s history with archival images, maps, and movies from Nova Scotia Archives
- Return shuttle van transportation from downtown Halifax hotels with Picture Perfect Tours
- Complimentary beverages (bottled water, pop, and juice)
Tour starts at 8:00am
2023 Dates: select Mondays from early June to early November
Cost: starting at $135 + HST per person
To book online, visit: https://pictureperfecttours.ca/tours/morning-light-at-peggys-cove/
Good To Know about “Morning Light at Peggy’s Cove” Experience:
A full list of suggested items to bring will be provided before the adventure, but please keep the following in mind:
- The tour is approximately 5.5 hours in length
- Good shoes with a solid grip are a must – no open-toed sandals
- Dress in layers of active-wear clothing to stay comfortable
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are helpful
- The tour group can stop for a snack or coffee break, if requested, but please have breakfast before heading out
- Remember to clean and charge your camera and bring extra batteries or charging cords, if needed
Peggy’s Cove Get Directions
Dates: June 05, 2023 – November 13, 2023
CONTACT: Picture Perfect Tours
“I booked the Peggy’s Cove tour with Picture Perfect mostly just to get out one morning and check out Peggy’s Cove while staying in Halifax. This tour was so much more than I expected…”. “I learned more about my iPhone camera than I had previously in all the years as an iPhone user.” – RJ Brodeur (TripAdvisor)
“My wife and I had a great time out with him around Peggy’s Cove. He was patient and taught some of the other tourists how to use their cameras, he even taught me a cool iPhone photography trick! Highly recommend.” – Jo Lord (Google Review)
“It was the highlight of our cruise. Geordie took good care of us during the entire tour. His recommendations were on point and he was flexible in adjusting the itinerary based on our requests. Will definitely use Picture Perfect Tours again in our next visit.” – Angie N. (TripAdvisor)
For more a complete list of Lighthouses here on Nova Scotia’s South Shore click here.