3-Course Dinner & Ceilidh
Join us for a night to remember with an amazing 3-course meal featuring live Celtic music and an overnight stay! In Nova Scotia, the heart of everything good and right in this world happens in the kitchen! The kitchen is where you’ll find the best parties, the best food, and the best conversations. The Kitchen Party, or Ceilidh as it’s known here, is centered around Nova Scotia’s world-famous hospitality – and that’s where the Kitch’inn’s philosophy is based—come be a part of it!
- One night stay in a modern Queen Suite at Kitch’inn Boutique Inn + Wine Bar
- 3-course dinner for two at Betty’s at the Kitch, specializing in tasting boards and wood-fired pizzas topped with local ingredients and freshly picked herbs
- A Ceilidh with Eilidh, a four-piece acoustic Celtic ensemble, sure to get you tapping your toes
- Option to add a wine flight for $25 (definitely helps with your sing-along voice)
- Option to add a Betty’s b’Lunch for two for $50 (Mimosa’s anyone? Our Breakfast Betty Pizza is an epic version of bacon and eggs on a wood-fired thin crust with homemade sauce, fresh spinach, tomato, and mozza…OMNOMNOM! Check out our full b’Lunch menu online!)
Offered: Thursdays, mid-October through mid-May
Package Price: Starting at $220 per couple
Wanna bring your crew? The Kitch’inn can accommodate parties of up to six people!
Book Now: To book the package, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, preferred arrival and departure dates, and contact information or call direct at 902-624-0797.
Price is based on double occupancy and does not include tax, gratuities, beverages or add-ons. Package can be cancelled within 14-days of your arrival for a full refund. Must be legal drinking age (19+).
LOCATION: 319 Main Street, Mahone Bay, B0J 2E0 Get Directions
PRICE: $220.00 to $275.00
Dates: October 19, 2023 – May 16, 2024