Call of the Sea
Experience the call of the sea along Nova Scotia’s South Shore. On this curated tour, you’ll visit 2-3 Good Cheer Trail locations for Craft Beer, Spirits or Cocktails before enjoying a delicious fresh seafood lunch along the beautiful historic Lunenburg waterfront.
Our friendly and knowledgeable guides will create an itinerary with you, book the reservations & safely drive you to each location, ensuring you’re on schedule and having a great time!
- A 5-6 hour guided tour in our comfortable passenger vans (9 passenger or 5 passenger vans available).
- Tour, tasting fees, & meals at selected stops (based on availability).
- Convenient pick-up/drop-off service in the Annapolis Valley, South Shore, and Halifax
- Tour planning – pick your stops and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Your choice of Good Cheer Trail locations includes:
- Fresh Seafood Lunch Options:
Dates: Available daily, year-round
Price: Starting at $125 per person + HST
Good to know:
- We love to drive! Please inquire about pick-up locations including your home or accommodation in the Annapolis Valley, South Shore, or Halifax.
- Tours can accommodate up to 14 people in two, new model vans
- Prices are based on number of guests and tour destinations. Please contact us for tour-specific rates.
Cancellation Policy: 3 weeks’ notice (full refund), 2 weeks’ notice (50% refund), and 1-week notice (no refund available) this is not including any unforeseen circumstances like weather or illness. If needing to cancel on our end due to weather a full refund is available or rebooking.
LOCATION; 53 Masons Beach Rd, Lunenburg B0J 2C0 Get Directions
Dates: February 01, 2022 – December 31, 2023
CONTACT: Wine & Beer Tours of Nova Scotia