Shelburne is your Oyster: Work & Play by the Sea
Immerse yourself in the world of craft beer in the quaint seaside community of Shelburne, NS. Escape the day-to-day and explore the rich history and vibrant community with VIP treatment at the Boxing Rock Brewing Company taproom for your entire stay.
Feeling like you’ve woken up in the film Groundhog Day? Break the cycle and take a two-week escape to the scenic seaside town of Shelburne. With endless opportunities for outdoor exploration and some of the best white sand beaches in Atlantic Canada, Shelburne is full of rich history, local seafood, great people, and awesome craft beer! Immerse yourself in all things craft beer with VIP treatment at the Boxing Rock Taproom and peaceful, contemporary accommodations within walking distance of the Shelburne Waterfront and downtown core. We can’t wait to welcome you!
- 14-night accommodation at Elm Tree Cottage: a bright, contemporary cottage on a quiet residential street just minutes from downtown Shelburne. Relax on the back deck to the sounds of a babbling brook while you BBQ or take a short walk to Shelburne’s restaurants, galleries, museums and your new favourite hang-out – the Boxing Rock Taproom! Elm Tree Cottage also features:
- Queen-sized bed with linens and towels provided
- Wifi and smart TV with Netflix
- Modern three-piece bath
- Laundry facilities
- Ergonomically designed kitchen with full fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave.
- Living room and dining room with a large dining table/workspace
- Boxing Rock Brewing Company Legendary Mug Club Membership: Enjoy 10% off your purchases at Boxing Rock Brewing Company during your visit!
- $200 Food and Beverage Credit at Boxing Rock Brewing Company
- Boxing Rock x Wild Axe: Axe Throwing Lesson: Whether you’re a first-timer or a seasoned axe-thrower, join our resident Beer & Axe Throwing enthusiasts to discover your inner-lumberjack and toss some axes on-site!
- Boxing Rock Beer School: Explore the world of craft beer with a guided tasting of six unique beers paired with a delicious charcuterie. Hear insights on style characteristics, ingredients, the brewing process and tips for smelling, tasting, and experiencing beer!
Want to do more in Shelburne during your visit? Ask us about adding one of these Nova Scotia activities to your package (not included in the base package price):
- Admission to the Black Loyalist Heritage Centre
- Admission to the Shelburne Museums by the Sea including the Shelburne County Museum, The Dory Shop Museum, and the Ross Thompson House and Store Museum
- Daytime or evening Shelburne Harbour History Paddling Tour with Candlebox Kayaking
Price: Starting at $2,200 + HST for one person on a 14-night stay.
Dates: Offered year-round, subject to availability.
To Book: Visit our website to submit a booking request. You will be contacted within two business days to confirm availability of your preferred dates.
Good to Know:
- Check out and follow Sandy Lane Vacation Rentals on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Check-in is after 4 pm on your arrival date and check-out is no later than 10 am on the day of departure.
- Elm Tree Cottage is located within a 7-minute walk of the Boxing Rock Taproom.
- Covid-19 cleaning, health and safety protocols are followed. Read more about Nova Scotia Covid-19 guidelines and requirements HERE.
- The Boxing Rock Taproom is open to kids up to 9 pm, as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn to participate in axe throwing.
Should you need to cancel your reservation; your cancellation notice must be made in writing – either by fax, email or mail. For cancellations received between 60 and 90 days prior to your arrival date, 50% of the total rental fee is refunded. For cancellations received between 30 and 60 days prior to your arrival date, 25% of the total rental fee is refunded. There are no refunds for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. No-shows, late arrivals and early departures after arrival are all non-refundable. Sandy Lane Vacation Rentals suggests that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. Covid Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for guests who cannot enter the province or country due to Covid-19 restrictions. It is the guests’ responsibility to check travel restrictions before securing the booking. However, in the event of a country / province-wide lockdown due to Covid-19, 100% of the rental rate will be refunded less an administrative fee of $150 per week or $95 per booking of less than 7 days.