Seas the Moments
‘ To be lucky enough to live by the sea is lucky enough.’ Discover the Calm. On any given day there’s a freedom to comb our beaches during refreshing walks, search for common and elusive birds, watch and photograph nature’s amazing simplicity, breathe in tastes and fragrances, hike and bike and so much more. Imagine.
You’ve chosen to relax simply. Now you know you’re in the right place, in the calming comfort of rural life. It’s about experiencing ‘life beyond the ordinary.’
Seize the moments with a ‘Bucket’ of Inn-Centives:
- Charlotte Lane Cafe & Gift Shop
- Ship’s Galley
- Sea Dog Saloon
- Boxing Rock Tap Room
- BeanDock Coffee and Collectibles
- Candlebox Kayaking
- Totties Crafts
- Borrow My Boards: Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals
- Kayak and or Bicycle Rentals
- Irving Fuel Card
- Shelburne Barrel Factory ~ A Bucket for Your List
- Nova Scotia Museums Adult Pass (requires 2 for 2 Adults or Family Pass & includes Shelburne Museum)
For each night’s stay (4-night minimum) at The Cooper’s Inn you’ll choose an Inn-Centive from The Cooper’s Bucket List. Yes, that’s one selection per day of stay. (4 nights – 4 selections, 5 nights – 5 selections) May not be combined with other offers. Each selection has a $50 Value.
Conditions: Must be booked a minimum 3 days in advance of arrival. 7-day cancellation policy.
LOCATION: 36 Dock Street, Shelburne Get Directions
DATES: May 07, 2021 – October 14, 2021
CONTACT: The Cooper’s Inn