Relax and Renew Package
Escape to the riverside for a two-night stay surrounded by nature. Savour local flavours with a custom gift basket, local dining certificate, and craft beer tasting. Explore the Rum Runners Trail by bicycle or snowshoe, or simply relax—taking in the peaceful location and sunsets from our dock—we’re just minutes from seaside Mahone Bay!
- Two-night stay at River Ridge Lodge in a Deluxe Queen, King or Two-bedroom Suite
- Customized gift basket of Nova Scotia flavours, including local chocolates and your choice of local wine and restaurant certificate:
- Choice of Tidal Bay (white), Ferry Road (red) or Nirvana (sparkling) from from Avondale Sky Winery
- Choice of $50 dining certificate from: Mateus Bistro, Oh My Cod!, Betty’s at the Kitch or Rebecca’s Restaurant
- Delicious and hearty breakfast for two each morning, prepared by your hosts and featuring locally sourced preserves and ingredients
- Craft beer tasting flight at Saltbox Brewing Company: Choose five unique craft beers or ciders to enjoy at the friendly Saltbox tap room in Mahone Bay
- Bike, walk or snowshoe the Rum Runners Trailwith complimentary bicycles or snowshoes (depending on the season), hiking maps, and trail insights. Explore coastal views and nearby communities of Mahone Bay, Lunenburg and Chester – all accessible from the trail.
Price: Starting at $475 + HST for two people in our Deluxe Queen Room
Want to stay longer? You can add an additional bed and breakfast nights as follows:
- Three-night package starts at $642 + HST
- Four-night package starts at $808 + HST
**Custom pricing is available for solo travellers and groups of up to eight guests.**
To Book: Available year-round! Check out our online booking (be sure to select two nights) or contact River Ridge Lodge at 902-531-2284 or WelcomeToRiverRidge@gmail.com.
Read about our enhanced cleaning policy and COVID-19 protocols HERE.
Cancellation Policy: Rest assured that we will be flexible if new Covid-19 related travel restrictions get introduced within the cancellation period. For stays from May 1 – October 15, 2022, if the booking is cancelled less than 10 days before arrival, then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. From October 16 – April 30, 2023, if the booking is cancelled less than 5 days before arrival, then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. In the event of a no-show or booking reduction (after arrival date), the booking’s full cost is charged.