Oak Island Legends & Lobster
Explore the coast of legendary Oak Island by boat. Get the inside scoop on treasure-hunting from the local diver on History Channel’s The Curse of Oak Island. Cruise to your very own island and create lobster appetizers with the chef to savour between standup paddleboarding and beach relaxation. A stunning, rolled-up seafood dinner makes this island adventure unforgettable.
- Guided boat tour of Oak Island: From the water, get a unique perspective of this mysterious island, site of the world’s longest running treasure hunt, with Salty Dog Sea Tours
- Island adventures: Cruise to your own island, one of 365 in Mahone Bay, for standup paddle boarding, exploring, or relaxing on your own private beach
- A refreshing rum punch and lobster spring rolls welcomes you onshore, featuring award-winning Bluenose Rum by Ironworks Distillery
- Chef-led sushi-rolling: Simply savour or create your very own lobster maki alongside Oak Island Resort’s Executive Chef, using local ingredients and fresh seafood
- Rolled-up seafood dinner: Indulge in a stunning, colourful array of rolled-up local seafood and lobster, paired with Nova Scotia’s signature white wine, Tidal Bay
- June 24
- July 7
- August 23
- September 20
Give us a call or book online to reserve your spot.
Conditions: Priced per person. Tax (HST) and gratuity are not included. Advance booking required. A minimum of six guests required to offer this experience; maximum of 10. Credit card payment required at time of booking. Surcharge for smaller groups. Custom dates may be available, based on request.
LOCATION: 36 Treasure Drive, Western Shore Get Directions
PRICE: $325.00 per person
DATES: June 01, 2021 – October 04, 2021
CONTACT: Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre