Nova Scotia Craft Beer & Beaches Getaway
Calling all craft beer enthusiasts to your new home away from home! Escape to ocean views, delicious craft beer, endless white sand beaches and a friendly seaside community with a storied past.
With endless opportunities for outdoor exploration and some of the best white sand beaches in Atlantic Canada, Shelburne is full of rich history, local seafood, great people, and awesome craft beer! Immerse yourself in all things craft beer with VIP treatment at the Boxing Rock Taproom and peaceful, contemporary accommodations within a short drive to Shelburne’s waterfront and downtown core.
- 7+ nights accommodation at a Sandy Lane Vacation Rentals’ Oceanfront Cottage near Shelburne, NS region: Choose from:
- Rising Sun Guest House: Located approximately 10-minutes from historic Shelburne, Rising Sun Guest House is a balance of old-world charm, coastal, modern style and views of Jordan Bay. With two bedrooms, this property can sleep four people and offers all the comforts of home and a winding path down to the rocky shoreline.
- Neptune’s Rise: Nestled amongst mature pines in the coastal community of Enslows Point, Neptune’s Rise features pristine harbour views and two bedrooms with queen beds, as well as a children’s sleeping nook. Just a 10-minute drive from the many attractions in downtown Shelburne, the property itself is an adventure with many walking trails and a footpath to the rocky beach where you can launch the on-site paddle boards!
- Castaway Ocean Lodge: A traditional log home with modern designs located in West Green Harbour, approximately 25-minutes from downtown Shelburne. Castaway offers two bedrooms with deck access and queen-sized beds, a firepit, hot tub, and two single-person kayaks.
- Orchard Point: a private, two-bedroom, oceanfront cottage located in Jordan Bay, Orchard Point is just 10-minutes from the Sandy Point Lighthouse beach and historic Shelburne. Relax to the sounds of the surf, watch the sunrise over the bold open ocean, or borrow the on-site canoe to explore the bay.
- VIP treatment at the Boxing Rock Taproom includes:
- Craft beer tasting flights at the Boxing Rock Taproom with four unique beers connected to four stories and great places to visit around Shelburne, NS.
- VIP seating and access to Boxing Rock’s Friday night live entertainment for two.
- $100 credit for food and beverage at the Boxing Rock Taproom.
- Admission to the Black Loyalist Heritage Centre: Learn the story of the Black Loyalists and Birchtown, once the largest free Black community in British North America.
- Admission to the Shelburne Museums by the Sea: Three museums along the scenic Shelburne Waterfront including Shelburne County Museum, The Dory Shop Museum, and the Ross Thompson House and Store Museum.
Want to do more in Shelburne during your visit? Ask us about adding one of these Nova Scotia activities to your package (not included in the base package price):
- Day or evening Shelburne Harbour History Paddle Tour with Candlebox Kayaking.
- Private brewery tour & tasting for two with Boxing Rock’s Head Brewer.
Price: Starting at $1516 + HST for two adults
Dates: Offered year-round, subject to availability
To Book: Visit our website to submit a booking request. You will be contacted within two business days to confirm availability of your preferred dates.
Good to Know:
- Check out and follow Sandy Lane Vacation Rentals on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Check-in is after 4 pm on your arrival date and check-out is no later than 10 am on the day of departure.
- Covid-19 cleaning, health and safety protocols are followed. Read more about Nova Scotia Covid-19 guidelines and requirements HERE.
- The Boxing Rock Taproom is open to kids as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Should you need to cancel your reservation; your cancellation notice must be made in writing – either by fax, email or mail. For cancellations received between 60 and 90 days prior to your arrival date, 50% of the total rental fee is refunded. For cancellations received between 30 and 60 days prior to your arrival date, 25% of the total rental fee is refunded. There are no refunds for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. No-shows, late arrivals and early departures after arrival are all non-refundable. Sandy Lane Vacation Rentals suggests that you purchase trip cancellation insurance. Covid Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds for guests who cannot enter the province or country due to Covid-19 restrictions. It is the guests’ responsibility to check travel restrictions before securing the booking. However, in the event of a country / province-wide lockdown due to Covid-19, 100% of the rental rate will be refunded less an administrative fee of $150 per week or $95 per booking of less than 7 days.
LOCATION: 218 Water Street, Shelburne, B0T 1W0 Get Directions
Dates: February 07, 2022 – February 13, 2023
CONTACT: Boxing Rock Brewing Company