Lunenburg & Mahone Bay Sail and Stay
Join us aboard Oak Haven to sail the Bluenose’s home waters! Navigate two magical South Shore Nova Scotia towns on this two-day private sailing charter for up to four guests.
Set sail out of Mahone Bay and feel the gentle ocean swells as we round the bend into Lunenburg Bay. Experience hands-on sailing or sit back, relax and open your senses to the sea. Then, sail into iconic Lunenburg Harbour to explore this colourful UNESCO World Heritage Site, savour a delicious meal at Lincoln Street Food and stay overnight at the Alicion B&B.
- Set sail, worry-free, with Captain and crew and up to four guests onboard Oak Haven, a 35-foot Island Packet sail yacht designed for a smooth and comfortable sail. Overnight parking for your vehicle is included at the Mahone Bay Marina.
- Discover Bluenose’s home waters of Mahone and Lunenburg Bays and the ocean that joins them, then into Lunenburg Harbour where this iconic schooner first sailed 100 years ago!
- Enjoy a three-course dinner ashore at Lincoln Street Food, a modern, coastal neighbourhood kitchen serving market-inspired fresh food.
- Stay overnight at the historic Alicion B&B, the perfect haven for your Lunenburg visit.
- After a delicious breakfast at the Alicion B&B join us back onboard to chart the day’s course back to Mahone Bay.
- Locally-sourced picnic lunches served on board or at anchor depending on sea conditions and your preferences
Price: $1,959 plus HST for two guests (add up to two additional guests for $300 + plus HST)
Dates: Offered during our sailing season from July 1 to October 9. Subject to availability.
Good to Know: Departure at 10:00 am from the Mahone Bay Civic Marina (683 Main St.) on day one. Parking is included at the Marina in the package price. Returning late afternoon on Day Two. We recommend soft-soled, non-scuff shoes or deck shoes if you have them. No high-heeled shoes. You may also wish to bring a hat, sunscreen, a windbreaker or sweater and long pants, a bathing suit and towel, and a camera! Please pack your gear in a soft bag or knapsack for easy stowage. Please advise us of any medical condition or mobility limitations that might affect your participation. Tours are in English, but guides also speak French, Dutch, and some German!
See our Covid-19 Protocol HERE
Cancel your booking for any reason up to 10 days in advance of your tour and receive a 100% refund. Cancel your booking less than 10 days in advance and forfeit your payment. If in the event of severe weather, the Captain determines it is unsafe to sail, we will reschedule your tour this season at your convenience or refund you 100% of your payment.
LOCATION: 683 Main Street, Highway 3, Mahone Bay, NS B0J 2E0 Get Directions
PRICE: $1959.00 to $2259.00
Dates: July 01, 2023 – October 09, 2023
CONTACT: Sail and See