Lobster, Treasure and Tunes
Calling all music lovers and lobster aficionados! Join Salty Dog Sea Tours for live music and lobster, while touring the Mahone Bay Islands and famous Oak Island, site of the world’s longest running treasure hunt.
Fall is a beautiful time to get on the water! Experience the calm waters and fall colours along the coast, while relaxing in comfort on a covered tritoon boat. Guided by a cast member from the popular TV series, The Curse of Oak Island, you’ll hear expert insights and local stories of pirates, shipwrecks, and treasure. Clap or sing along to traditional sea shanties with local musician, Paul Buchanan before enjoying delicious lobster sandwiches and local craft cider.
Lobster, Treasure and Tunes Package Includes:
- 1.5-hour guided boat tour of Oak Island and Mahone Bay Islands with Salty Dog Tours. Relax in comfort on a covered tritoon boat. Hear local stories, island lore, and see some of the sites featured on the popular TV series, The Curse of Oak Island.
- Live music onboard from local musician, Paul Buchanan. Clap or sing along to traditional Nova Scotian sea shanties.
- Enjoy lobster sandwiches onboard from Lobster Made Easy and non-alcoholic cider from Bulwark Cider
- Hat or t-shirt from Salty Dog Tours to remember your time onboard
Tour Times: 12:00 (noon) on Fridays and Saturdays
Offered: September 19 – November 14, 2023
Lobster, Treasure and Tunes Package Price: $150 per person
Book your tour online today or by calling Tony at 902-300-4108.
Want to make it a getaway? Contact Oak Island Resort, located onsite for a variety of accommodations (pet and family friendly). They also offer live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
Good to Know:
- Tours depart from Oak Island Resort Marina (parking available onsite)
- Minimum of 4 people required for the tour to take place; maximum of 9
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour departure time
- Everyone and all ages are welcome
- The boat is wheelchair accessible
- Washrooms are available on-site, but not on the boat
Advance booking required. Priced per person. Cancellations received up to 48 hours in advance will receive a full refund.
Location: 36 Treasure Drive, Western Shore NS B0J 3M0 Get Directions
Dates: September 19, 2023 – November 14, 2023
CONTACT: Salty Dog Sea Tours