Gifford Island Glamping, Sail & Stay Package
Leave your worries behind and experience some of the best of South Shore, Nova Scotia on this two-night glamping, sail and stay package surrounded by the natural beauty and rustic charm of Gifford Island. Enjoy a full-day private sailing tour of the Mahone Bay Islands with Captain and crew of Oak Haven. With all meals included, this is the perfect romantic getaway for two or fun family adventure for up to four!
Gifford Island Glamping Sail and Stay Package Highlights:
- Relax oceanside for two nights nestled in the woods on Gifford Island in a fully equipped luxurious glamping tent – complete with a kitchenette, fridge, and bathroom!
- Sail from Gifford Island for a full-day private tour with Captain and crew onboard the Oak Haven, a 35-foot Island Packet sailboat with all the comforts of home!
- Anchor for a locally sourced picnic lunch at one of the many ecologically significant islands in Mahone Bay, conserved by the Mahone Islands Conservation Association (MICA), or choose to visit Big Tancook Island or sail past the money pit on Oak Island.
- Return from sailing to indulge on the beach or on your private deck with dinner from the menu du jour offered by your Gifford Island hosts.
- Enjoy breakfast prepared by your hosts each morning and served on your private deck.
This ultimate two-day experience includes all meals, two-nights accommodation, private chartered sailing tour, motorboat transportation to Gifford Island from Mahone Bay, and parking for your vehicle at the Mahone Bay Civic Marina.
Depart at 15:00 from the Mahone Bay Civic Marina, Hwy 3, Mahone Bay on day-one. Return to Mahone Bay Civic Marina late morning on day-three. Offered from June 24 to October 15, subject to availability. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions, allergies, and special requests at time of booking.
Price: $1,539 + HST for two guests.
Add up to two additional guests for $300 each + HST. The fully equipped tent with one enclosed bedroom also features a pullout couch and is suitable for a family of four.
See our Covid-19 Protocol HERE
Conditions: Cancellation Policy – Cancel your booking for any reason up to 10 days in advance of your tour and receive a full refund. Bookings cancelled less than 10 days in advance are non-refundable. In the event of severe weather, the Captain determines it is unsafe to sail, we will reschedule your tour this season at your convenience or refund you 100% of your payment.
LOCATION: 683 Main Street, Highway 3, Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia Get Directions
PRICE: $1539.00 to $2139.00
DATES: June 01, 2021 – October 15, 2021
CONTACT: Sail and See