Live it up in Liverpool!
Add LIFT to your South Shore Bucket List by including the Sunset Market & Block Party on opening night!
Would we jest about such a thing?
So much to do in Liverpool on a Thursday Night that .
● It’s the Liverpool International Theatre Festival! The world will be at the Astor Theatre
stage once again after a long hiatus from the pandemic. The festival showcases amateur
theatre from all across North America and around the world.
● Catch the Smile Group Canada perform! This energetic and creative young group from
Newmarket, Ontario will be launching a visual feast on the Astor Theatre, and all are
welcome to watch their act for free on a first come, first serve basis.
● Late night shopping Indoors! Participating Main Street retail stores will be open late, like
Reynold’s Pharmasave, Shore Thing Studio, Queens County Food Bank Thrift Store,
Main & Mersey, Pirate’s Cove, and Debbie Noel’s Fashion.
● Late Night Shopping Outdoors! Imagine an evening market brightening up Main St. with
local businesses, artists & makers.
● Food Crawl! Try out our local food establishment specials for only $5! Tickets will be
available at the Info Booth.
● Beer / Cider Tastings. Who doesn’t love a tasting on a Thursday?
● Win gift certificates with our passport program! All you have to do is get a stamp from
● Watch and party along with Shameless, the Godzilla of the Halifax cover band scene.
They have been selected as the Best Cover Band for five years in a row, and now they
get to bring Liverpool to life!
South Queens Chamber of Commerce is excited to be sponsoring this event on October 13.
The parade of flags with the all Troupes of the Liverpool International Theatre Festival starts at 5:30pm! Start the weekend on a Thursday (aka Friday Jr.), and stay the night with Block Party Partner Best Western Plus Liverpool, one of many great accommodations in the Liverpool area!